PerBlue is looking for a talented User Acquisition Analyst to join our team. We make mobile games for iOS and Android played by millions of people all around the world, and the User Acquisition Analyst plays a key role in introducing our games to new audiences.
We’re an independent studio based in Madison, WI with a team of 30 amazingly talented people. We've once again been named one of Madison’s Best Places to Work by Madison Magazine, Madison's Favorite Tech Startup by the Isthmus, and one of the Top 10 Game Developers to Watch by PocketGamer.
As a User Acquisition Analyst, you’ll be part of the growing team at PerBlue responsible for managing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns. You’ll work with the Chief Marketing Officer to plan and execute advertising initiatives, work directly with our mobile ad network partners to run and evaluate campaigns, and analyze and react to the results. We have a fast moving, creative, and ROI-driven environment. We’re looking for someone with an analytical mindset who is very detail-oriented and personable.
Important Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's or Technical degree (in Advertising/Marketing related field is a perk)
- At least 2 years experience in Web or mobile advertising
- Facebook advertising experience is a plus
- Experience running UA for mobile games is a plus
- Strong account and relationship management experience
- Organized, detail focused, ability to juggle multiple projects with different deadlines
- Very optimization driven and analytical
- Love getting stuff done, thrive in a busy environment, ability to prioritize and be effective.
- Familiar with digital marketing techniques and terminology
- Familiar with ROI analysis and marketing related statistics
- Experience giving feedback to creatives
- Some experience with multimedia: social media, TV advertising, and digital banner ads are all part of the marketing mix at PerBlue
Details & Perks
We offer competitive compensation, great insurance packages, and very attractive Paid Time Off benefits. We have a catered lunch program, a snack-stocked kitchen, and a refrigerator full of liquid refreshments. Kick off your shoes and join us in our energetic and collaborative environment where we work hard and play hard. Join us for regular socials, cookouts, and happy hours.
This is a full-time position working from our office in Madison, WI. Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
How to Apply
Only candidates that meet this criteria should apply, and you must submit your resume in PDF format. To apply, please click the "Apply to this position" button below.